Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cervical Spondylosis Gym Cervical Spondylosis And Weight Training?

Cervical spondylosis and weight training? - cervical spondylosis gym

I recently went to my doctor look for strength training. I wanted to see him before you speak to a training program. Well, I was a neurosurgeon for a meeting to discuss now I diverted confirmed that the cervical arthrosis. I am 31 years old and neck pain intermittently for several years.

The reason I went to the doctor is that everything is clear with my health, but with this new diagnosis is a program of strength training is a bad idea? I saw the results of MRI and X-rays. I lordosis cervical cancer and is also a vector confirmed in one of my spine, arthritis.

I had my heart wants to join a fitness studio and doing weights.
Do I need to kiss goodbye?

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Oh, my God, oh my God - what luck - the only thing I can suggest is the consultant in the hospital, the information can discuss all forms of physical education - the hospital even able to take a course specifically offer to your needs, but you probably seek professional advice (medical).

Good luck and hope you can in any way a positive direction to help his condition soon.

Best wishes

fisherwo... said...

I had two throat operations, merger 3de 7Level with a plate and six screws. I also saw some of its problems and more, lift weights, however, to ensure that they caused more problems with his neck. In the list of what you, I see a chiropractor more than anyone else. WEIGHT when you began, with very little weight, I mean like 5-7 pounds, can strengthen the neck, but you should not pay attention to the type of training you, and you do not want to confuse the situation. It takes about 3 years for bone spurs show on X-rays, CT. Bone spurs are the body, the creation. Often, the Spurs will continue to grow, and they both irritate around the nerve, or pinched nerve, causing great pain is usually an arm. The pain I felt in recent years is probably the bone spur and growing. The exercise is certainly a good way to strengthen muscles that support the neck. Be very careful with the weight lifted, but. Apply a cervical collar foam, night, at home. This will contribute to his head and give the muscles a CHtion to relax. To alleviate the rice socks, heating pads, the movement of aid and muscle spasms.

Post a Comment