Friday, February 12, 2010

Citalopram Bloated Stomach I Am On Citalopram For Anxiety And My Stomach Keeps Bloating??

I am on citalopram for anxiety and my stomach keeps bloating?? - citalopram bloated stomach

I'm on citalopram for anxiety for a few months.

I noticed that sometimes my stomach swells up, I initially thought it was just my time to start, but still happens, even my legs as they hold water for a few days to leave, then returns to feel new.

I think not so bad, but it shocked me, and fat when I TOTM Ness swollen with everyone!

Has anyone had this?

4 comments:

sofista... said...

This syndrome can be caused by stress or anxiety and make you fat are causes? Many people who suffer from suffer from anxiety, even among IBS. They would be treated separately Tho.
Just a suggestion anyway.

Altereds... said...

i dont get swollen belly, but I feel really nervous in the stomach, and I feel asleep on the day I take the morning and not sleep in the afternoon when I noticed

bunny said...

IM in the same table, if you keep to your doctor and say, hell perhhaps llow dose, but still EALRY phases and it takes some time all symptoms disappear, Thomas luck x

The Dongologist said...

Looks like you need a change in medication. Go back and choose your doctor. Perhaps switching to another SSRI is not unpleasant side effects.

Post a Comment