Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gluten Intolerance Gastrointestinal Symptoms Could It Be Possible To Be Allergic To Milk And Not To Cheese?

Could it be possible to be allergic to milk and not to cheese? - gluten intolerance gastrointestinal symptoms

I met some "very serious reactions to foods. I have explosive diarrhea, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal problems. I went to a gastroenterologist who has ruled the state of irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, etc. Even without allergy to gluten, we want to .. to be honest, I really thought it was because when I was on the South Beach diet, I removed all breads, pasta, etc. I have digestive problems. I was "in charge" for a few weeks, but suddenly I had a soup and salad at Olive Garden and BAM, within 20 minutes they were back issues ... Full Force. J 've heard of the cream into the soup. That's all I think I can eat differently (No, do not eat me) flutes. In South Beach, how much cheese, soI think that lactose intolerance can be ruled out. But the milk is not as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment