Saturday, February 13, 2010

Show Me Pic Of A Virgina Is There Anyone Else Having A Problem Getting A Pic To Show Up In Their Display Not Other Peoples But Ur Own?

Is there anyone else having a problem getting a pic to show up in their display not other peoples but ur own? - show me pic of a virgina

My avatar is on my screen, but I make my own screen to display my picture. I see everyone. Oh, I think I should add that I am with a Mac Book. I had this problem when I was in a normal Windows-based PC or laptop.

3 comments:

Dudley D said...

Recently, Yahoo has officially recognized the problem for us Mac users:

http://www.ymessengerblog.com/blog/2008/ ...

♱♫True Colors☺♥ said...

Yahoo has published a response on this topic on the blog of Yahoo Messenger. Basically, they say they are aware of the problem with the scoreboard for the Mac version of Yahoo Messenger and working on the problem. Here is the link if you want to read more.
http://www.ymessengerblog.com/blog/2008/ ...

SuGaR n SpIcE said...

IM on my laptop and my custom avatar show ever. I know everyone elses 2

Post a Comment