Sunday, January 31, 2010

Activity Hols 16 Year Olds Unaccompanied Half Term Hols Ideas For Family With Young Teens. Help Please!!?

Half term hols ideas for family with young teens. Help please!!? - activity hols 16 year olds unaccompanied

Half of the school year holidays is upon us, and I do not know where I hope with my family and go for many suggestions. I have 2 teenagers and a man as a family car. Looking for a little history (castles, etc.), the activity, such as outdoors, but not for camping, hiking, caves, sigh ... Help please!

4 comments:

Luciana said...

Worldwide, Cadbury, Birmingham ...
Legoland, London ...
:) Oxford Street, London ...
Blenheim Palace, Woodstock (Oxford)
I hope this helps with some suggestions ...
But it all depends on where you are!

lydja said...

It depends on your place when the weather is good, always a local guide and hiking, a night in a motel to spend.

Catt the Points Hunter said...

What is your budget?

I recommend going in Rio de Janeiro. Excellent beaches and you can climb Sugarloaf Mountain and its incredible! Oh, and it is the height of summer.

Misha said...

Hastings or Warwick is the place .... Many castles and history.

See second link below in my sources have great shows.

Post a Comment