Saturday, January 16, 2010

Plantation Shutters For Sliding Doors Plantation/ Wooden Shutters For Your Home?

Plantation/ wooden Shutters for your home? - plantation shutters for sliding doors

I like the look of plantation shutters. I think some intact for my kitchen / family room. I have a small balcony, the nature of the host, said that wood blinds can be placed. It looks fab!

However, I was in a price effect, after having the offer price.

How much should I expect for the blinds plantation timber on a balcony door, 2 windows and large (70 "x 58" inches) and 2 small windows (10 "x 58" inches) to pay?
Real wood, lifetime warranty, from a very good reputation in the United States, which has wooden blinds (not Home Depot or Lowes, or specialize the like).

2 comments:

nailbend... said...

What we are asking is basically "Top of the line. I would say that reflects the price.

audi028 said...

2 large windows to $ 1000 and 2 small windows around $ 600

Normally the price for the SF and if you want to apply real wood (round later, but it is nice) and a lifetime warranty on top quality blinds can expect about $ 1600 for 4 or less pay for Windows, plus installation.

Post a Comment