Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Paint The Travel Trailer I Need Help With Buying And Fixing Up A Small Travel Trailer?

I need help with Buying and Fixing up a Small Travel Trailer? - how to paint the travel trailer

Looking to buy a small trailer. One of 15 meters or less and are towed by a mini-van.

I have a close, the proportion is 15 meters for a man bought for his friend. The man knows nothing about this and sold at low prices. The outside looks good, but the interior needs work ... I did that because I, as I will want to adjust to. It currently has a sink, stove and oven. It also has a bench and a table and a bed (single bed room) ... Lack of refrigerator and freezer ....

.... Today on the patio of Le Mans, round with lots of snow, so they will not be reviewed in full by that date, but as soon as it is, I have everything you need to know to check. .. .

Here are some pictures that are you looking at. He said that between 1975-1978 ... Who knows how this model?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24907660 @ N08/3268480952/in/photostream /

This is what I do with it. If you tell me if this is possible and how can I get it, please let me know.

------> I?)... Remove from her bed, and I want to share a toilet (portable is expected to be around a curtain around him. "m guessing that the table folds to bed, I would put all there safely. I would like to nominate the speakers, and a TV in there ... probably a 19 "LCD and DVD player. I also have all new flooring and paint, and set the trays, etc. .. and put a mini-fridge ....

I am very new to all this ... I am a young woman to be 24 years old and very intelligent and creative. I want this for myself and my child for use in the courtroom and camping ... it will not be used for long distance drives, ...

HELP PLEASE!

Thank you!

3 comments:

dbmaxwel... said...

Check under the rust and holes, so badly. If the action is good and the outside is firm and the test of time, you might have a small truck that is personalized to some little money and a lot of work. If you do your design, make sure to balance the weight properly. If they are too heavy on the front or back, can carry a real pull. In addition, the mini-van, which is to tow it?

dbmaxwel... said...

Check under the rust and holes, so badly. If the action is good and the outside is firm and the test of time, you might have a small truck that is personalized to some little money and a lot of work. If you do your design, make sure to balance the weight properly. If they are too heavy on the front or back, can carry a real pull. In addition, the mini-van, which is to tow it?

Locksmit... said...

JUMP ON IT, girl! If you are upgrading, DO NOT FORGET TO UPGRADE ELECTRICAL

Post a Comment